What is Passive Income? It’s a cash flow that gets deposited into your bank account, paypal, or check each week, month or year, without you having to do much after setting up the system.
- Affiliate Marketing using Amazon (affiliate-program.amazon.com) , ClickBank (clickbank.com) , Commission Junction (cj.com) there’s a whole bunch of them out there basically you send someone somewhere else to pay for something and you earn a commission from 3% to 7% all the way to 80%
- Digital Products using Sellfy (Sellfy.com) or related websites, you can actually make money by selling high-quality background templates, song, and many other things. People are actually willing to pay $20 to get a simple background. Isn’t that a pretty awesome if I could do that 100x to get $2000 easily.
- Website Ad Revenue open a simple WordPress (wordpress.com) website and fill it with banner ads, Adsense or even affiliate links
- E-books write a book on kindle and submit it to amazon this could easily be sold anywhere from $2.99 to $9.99 per copy (kdp.amazon.com)
- Instagram/Snapchat Shoutouts simply grow your instagram (Instagram.com) and/or snapchat (Snapchat.com), and sell shoutouts for anywhere from $5 to $100 depending on the account, simple way to grow your instagram/snapchat account is to get shoutouts from other bigger accounts.
- Sell Online courses using udemy (teach.udemy.com) or anything related. Sign up for a course website basically you spend a weekend creating a course for example how to play guitar or how to solve a Rubik’s Cubs or how to make a website, and then you put it on there. You’ll to meet people willing to pay $20 , $30, even $100 for your course. Every time they paid for that you get a percentage, You’ll keep earning the money for the rest of your life for the one weekend you spend making the guide.